Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Tomme Arthur is owner of Lost Abbey Brewing in San Marcos, CA. He was previously employed at La Cerveceria la Cruda (San Diego, CA) and Pizza Port (Solana Beach, CA). Arthur is also a partner in Port Brewing.
The collection contains twelve (12) envelopes containing photographs relating to Arthur's brewing activities in the San Diego region, as well as two programs from the San Diego Strong Ale Festival.
Staplebound chapbook self-published by Forrest Curo, illustrated by Evie Tirado.
The collection, created by Daniel Flores Rios, Chief Photographer, Escondido Times-Advocate and North County Times from 1968-2001, provides a visual documentation of the San Diego North County geographic region, community, and events that helped shape its history.
One brochure for Socialist Workers Party candidate, Leslie Dork, 1974. Six-panel brochure, 3.75 x 8.5 inches.
Pamphlet consists of even legal-sized sheets stapled together at upper left. Front cover lists cases of anarchists killed in Mexico City and (suspected) in San Francisco, with others hassled by police or governmental agencies. "Las Tres de San Diego," a trio of Chicano IWW members arrested in 1971 is included. Remaining six pages are general history of the suppression of anarchists.
The Leadership North County records consist of operational records related to Leadership North County (2001 and on) and Leadership 2000 (previous to 2001). Leadership 2000 affiliated with California State University San Marcos in 2001 and changed its name at that time. 11 digital file folders that are reproductions of the physical records were also donated to the collection.
Photographic print of Howard Fisher being arrested at the May 12, 1972 Seagrove Park anti-war gathering in Del Mar, California. Two small leaflets for other San Diego-area Vietnam protests, also from the same source. Printed copy of 2012 San Diego Union Tribune article "Del Mar, May 12, 1972: Something Happened Here" has been added to the file by the library.
- Repository: CSUSM Special Collections X
- North County (San Diego County, Calif.) 2
- Anarchists 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Beer festivals 1
- Breweries -- San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- Brewers 1
- Brewery workers 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) and the arts 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Diagnosis. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Economic aspects--United States. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Government policy--United States. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Health aspects. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Law and legislation--United States. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Mexico 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Political aspects--United States. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Safety measures. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Social aspects--United States. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Transmission. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease)--Vaccination. 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- California. Congress--Elections 1
- Community leadership 1
- Elections 1
- Floriculture 1
- Floriculture - Economic aspects 1
- Floriculture -- Horticulture -- Seasonal Farm Laborers Program 1
- Flowers - Marketing 1
- Greenhouses 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Irrigation farming 1
- Leadership and management in education 1
- Nurseries - Horticulture 1
- Poinsettias 1
- Poinsettias - Marketing 1
- Poinsettias - Periodicals 1
- Riverside County (Calif.) 1
- San Diego (Calif.) 1
- San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- Socialism 1
- Socialist Workers Party 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- Vista (Calif.) 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Arthur, Tomme 1
- Calderon, Carlos 1
- California State University San Marcos University Library 1
- Curo, Forrest, 1944- 1
- Dork, Leslie Ann 1