Phenicie, James D
Found in 77 Collections and/or Records:
Trek Bicycle North County store in Vista, CA with signs allowing limited number of customers due to social distancing.
Man sitting on a bench near a beach access with sign prohibiting entrance to beach due to pandemic.
Sign posted to keep people away from beach during pandemic.
City of Encinitas sign closing beach and parking lot at Beacons surf beach.
Old couple sitting on a bench together watching an empty beach during the pandemic.
Discarded black rubber glove caught in weeds along road during the COVID19 pandemic.
Portable Blood Pressure tent set up outside Kaiser Permanente facility to receive patients during COVID-19 Pandemic.
Documentation of the closing and quarantine of business and public places due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and yellow caution tape stretched around kiddies' playground toys in Carlsbad, CA.
Closed church [Redeemer by the Sea] with a flyer tacked to the entrance doors
Sign announcing the class of 2020 for senior at San Marcos High School because there is no graduation ceremony.
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Safety measures 50
- Carlsbad (Calif.) 45
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Economic aspects 20
- San Marcos (Calif.) 18
- Beaches -- California -- San Diego 12
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020-2023 -- Social aspects 10
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020-2023 9
- Encinitas (Calif.) 5
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Health aspects 4
- California State University San Marcos. Class of 2020 4
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Religious aspects 3
- California State University San Marcos 3
- North County (San Diego County, Calif.) 3
- Vista (Calif.) 3
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Law and legislation 2
- Older people. 2
- Suburban high schools -- California -- San Marcos 2
- Beach volleyball. 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Social aspects 1
- Local transit 1
- Oceanside (Calif.) 1 + ∧ less