Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Tomme Arthur is owner of Lost Abbey Brewing in San Marcos, CA. He was previously employed at La Cerveceria la Cruda (San Diego, CA) and Pizza Port (Solana Beach, CA). Arthur is also a partner in Port Brewing.
The collection contains twelve (12) envelopes containing photographs relating to Arthur's brewing activities in the San Diego region, as well as two programs from the San Diego Strong Ale Festival.
The collection, created by Daniel Flores Rios, Chief Photographer, Escondido Times-Advocate and North County Times from 1968-2001, provides a visual documentation of the San Diego North County geographic region, community, and events that helped shape its history.
Records pertaining to the University-level administration and governance for the California State University San Marcos (CSUSM), including the Office of the President, Academic Senate, and Associated Students, Inc. (ASI).
- CSUSM Special Collections 3
- CSUSM University Archives 1
- Beer festivals 1
- Breweries -- San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- Brewers 1
- Brewery workers 1
- Floriculture 1
- Floriculture - Economic aspects 1
- Floriculture -- Horticulture -- Seasonal Farm Laborers Program 1
- Flowers - Marketing 1
- Greenhouses 1
- North County (San Diego County, Calif.) 1
- Nurseries - Horticulture 1
- Poinsettias 1
- Poinsettias - Marketing 1
- Poinsettias - Periodicals 1
- San Diego (Calif.) 1 ∧ less
- Arthur, Tomme 1
- Ecke, Paul 1955- 1
- North County Times 1
- Rios, Daniel Flores 1