Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
One handbill distributed by the San Diego Peace Center offering advice to those hoping to avoid the Vietnam War draft.
Tomme Arthur is owner of Lost Abbey Brewing in San Marcos, CA. He was previously employed at La Cerveceria la Cruda (San Diego, CA) and Pizza Port (Solana Beach, CA). Arthur is also a partner in Port Brewing.
The collection contains twelve (12) envelopes containing photographs relating to Arthur's brewing activities in the San Diego region, as well as two programs from the San Diego Strong Ale Festival.
Staplebound chapbook self-published by Forrest Curo, illustrated by Evie Tirado.
The collection, created by Daniel Flores Rios, Chief Photographer, Escondido Times-Advocate and North County Times from 1968-2001, provides a visual documentation of the San Diego North County geographic region, community, and events that helped shape its history.
One brochure for Socialist Workers Party candidate, Leslie Dork, 1974. Six-panel brochure, 3.75 x 8.5 inches.
PhotoZine containing color reproductions of Chicano life from 1970s Mexico, San Diego, and East Los Angeles.
Two handbills and one brochure from Francis Halpern's campaign for Congress, 35th district, 1968 as the Peace and Freedom Party Candidate.
Pamphlet consists of even legal-sized sheets stapled together at upper left. Front cover lists cases of anarchists killed in Mexico City and (suspected) in San Francisco, with others hassled by police or governmental agencies. "Las Tres de San Diego," a trio of Chicano IWW members arrested in 1971 is included. Remaining six pages are general history of the suppression of anarchists.
The Leadership North County records consist of operational records related to Leadership North County (2001 and on) and Leadership 2000 (previous to 2001). Leadership 2000 affiliated with California State University San Marcos in 2001 and changed its name at that time. 11 digital file folders that are reproductions of the physical records were also donated to the collection.
- CSUSM Special Collections 15
- CSUSM University Archives 1
- Elections 3
- North County (San Diego County, Calif.) 2
- Peace and Freedom Party (Calif.) 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 2
- Anarchists 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Beer festivals 1
- Breweries -- San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- Brewers 1
- Brewery workers 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Diagnosis 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Economic aspects 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Government policy 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Health aspects 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Law and legislation 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Mexico 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Political aspects 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Religious aspects 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Safety measures 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Social aspects 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Transmission 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Vaccination 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) and the arts 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- California. Congress -- Elections 1
- Community leadership 1
- Floriculture 1
- Floriculture -- Economic aspects 1
- Floriculture -- Horticulture -- Seasonal Farm Laborers Program 1
- Flowers -- Marketing 1
- Greenhouses 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Irrigation farming 1
- Leadership and management in education 1
- Mexican Americans 1
- Nurseries -- Horticulture 1
- Poinsettias 1
- Poinsettias -- Marketing 1
- Poinsettias -- Periodicals 1
- Riverside County (Calif.) 1
- San Diego (Calif.) 1
- San Diego County (Calif.) 1
- Socialism 1
- Socialist Workers Party 1
- United States. Congress -- Elections 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft resisters -- United States 1
- Vista (Calif.) 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- American Friends Service Committee (1917-) 1
- Arthur, Tomme 1
- Bogel, Bob 1
- Calderon, Carlos 1
- California State University San Marcos University Library 1
- Curo, Forrest, 1944- 1
- Dork, Leslie Ann 1
- Ecke, Paul 1955- 1
- Fisher, Howard 1
- Gomez-Villeda, Jesse Maria 1
- Gonzalves, Ricardo 1
- Halpern, Francis R., Dr. (1929-1995) 1
- North County Times 1
- Peace and Freedom Party (Calif.) 1
- Rico, David, Sr. 1
- Rios, Daniel Flores 1
- San Diego Peace Center 1
- Tirado, Evie 1
- Vista Chamber of Commerce (Vista (Calif.)) 1 ∧ less